To further support the success of our dramatic growth, Drodex is looking for a Subcontracts Administrator/Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate will have a significant role supporting the financial management and success of the firm.
- Works directly with the CFO, Director of Finance in support of Program Managers and company staff members.
- Supports subcontract administration and purchasing requirements.
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other financial records.
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment, identifies discount opportunities, and issues purchase order amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Assists with project tracking, accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Supports financial reporting requirements.
- Other financial management related duties as assigned.
- Experience and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Deltek/CostPoint, and related programs.
- Must be able to learn other accounting software systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Business or Accounting degree preferred.
- Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) certification or other professional designation desirable.
- Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Remote/telework position available.
Drodex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)