As a Whisker Assembly Team Member, you will assemble parts to build robotic appliances for pets (Litter-Robot & Feeder-Robot). As an assembling professional, you will build robots as per our work instructions, prepare assembly areas, work with your colleagues to improve line performance, and join a winning team leading the future of pet care. Assembly experience preferred but not required.
Benefits & Purrks:
Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with:
- Direct Hire employment with optional overtime opportunities
- Potential Attendance Bonus each pay period
- 15 days of paid vacation
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Fun company events, breakfasts and lunches
Whisker is hiring for our second shift. Starting pay begins at $18.00 with a $1.50 shift premium!
- Second Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm CST
What You’ll Do:
- Assembles parts to build robotic appliances for pets
- Prepares assembly area / line for work, ensuring that all components and tools are in good condition and ready for the required work
- Follows work instructions and alerts Engineering or Management when these important documents have errors or inconsistencies
- Demonstrates the willingness and ability to perform all functions of the assembly process
- Performs final test / QC analysis of product
- Packs product for shipment
- Contributes to building a quality work environment by taking initiative, respecting others, being a team player, and cleaning work area
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Able to bend, climb ladders, pull, push, reach as needed
- Ability to work in various temperatures
- Able to follow directions, use hand and power tools
- Mechanical aptitude and good dexterity are helpful in this role
- Must have a positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced assembly environment
Whisker: As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. To us, having a pet is the best thing ever. At Whisker, life together just keeps getting better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 350+ passionate team members.
Statement of Inclusivity:
We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.