The Program Manager is responsible for the program management for multiple programs, supporting the Design and Manufacturing Engineer to streamline the design and build, test and delivery of products and support documentation. The Program Manager interfaces with the customer’s buyer and the program team and ensures successful and timely completion of the project, on budget.
- Work with Design and System Engineers to transition product from Engineering to Production.
- Review program for compliance to detailed customer specs and requirements.
- Finalize test procedures, analyses, and control documents per customer’s Statement of Work.
- Develop, maintain and help drive program schedules.
- Provide customer interface.
- Maintain job-based documentation, ATPs, QTPs, ECOs, Manuals, test data.
- Ensure flow of material to the jobs.
- Provide status to Sales.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
An Engineering and or Technical degree is required with experience in military program management.
5-years in an engineering or engineering management position.
Strong communication and problem-solving skills with a high level of persistence. Excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to work on multiple tasks with attention to detail.
MS Word and Excel skills are required, as is familiarity with commercial and military electronic manufacturing and components. Familiarity and facility with MS Project is helpful.
Must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States. He or she may be subject to a government security investigation in order to obtain a government security clearance
Problem Solving/Analysis Decision Making
Communication Proficiency Technical Capacity
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.