Whisker, formerly known as AutoPets, is the maker of Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, and Litterbox.com. At Whisker, we believe pet parenthood can always get better.
As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. To us, having a pet is the best thing ever. At Whisker, life together just keeps getting better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 350+ passionate team members.
What You’ll Do:
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for analyzing the complete lifecycle of the Whisker products from the onset of the product development process through arriving at the door of our customers. The Supply Chain Analyst will research, identify, and analyze supply chain and manufacturing activities to provide specific data to all stakeholders for process improvement and cost savings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as deemed necessary.
- Will partner with multiple stakeholders to deliver end-to-end analytics solutions
- Identifies opportunities for supply chain and operations improvement through root cause analysis
- Implements efficient data pipelines in order to integrate data from a variety of sources
- Evaluates supply and demand to optimize output and efficiencies
- Works closely with corporate finance team to enable efficient monthly reporting and forecasting processes
- Analyzes, develops and enhances international shipping procedures
- Has a deep understanding of our eCommerce, Fulfillment, and Robot-operational databases and implements changes to support better reporting
- Develops both short and long-term solutions to ensure our key stakeholders have the supply chain data they need for today and the future
- Develops, improves and maintains tools to support logistics processes
- Will perform additional responsibilities when required
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS in Business, Data Science or applicable field and / or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years experience as an analyst using data to interpret business trends and making recommendations to leadership
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze high volumes of data
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- Ability to provide a working atmosphere that is positive and productive
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with team members and colleagues
Not Required but nice to have!
- Experience with FedEX, DHL and other shipping companies
- Experience working in manufacturing supply chain
- Experience working at a direct-to-consumer, ecommerce organization
- Not required to have a pet but highly recommended!
Benefits & Purrks:
Join a tenacious, inventive company that empowers team members to chart their own path, lead by grounding decisions in the “why”, and has a strong sense of empathy and openness to new perspectives. Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with:
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top of the line equipment
Statement of Inclusivity:
We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.