The Director of Product is responsible for executing the onboarding process and integrations for new Partner clients as well as to own the PICKUP Product suite from end to end.
- Oversee the PICKUP Product suite from conception of a new product feature or function to the release while meeting planned roadmap timelines.
- Develop and maintain PICKUP Product roadmap.
- Lead a team of Product Manager and Product Owners to prioritize the development work needed to produce a new product feature or function.
- Strategize the go to market plan with the Director of Marketing and VP of Sales in order to efficiently and proactively release features and product functionality to partners.
- Lead an Implementations team that can evaluate Partner needs and plan, configure, test, train and implement services in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple onboarding projects at one time.
- Create and maintain a proactive communication strategy with partners, technical teams, operations teams and business partners to resolve issues quickly.
- Develop and communicate Partner implementation progress in team meetings to keep all departments informed.
- Liaison and coordinate with the sales team to define implementation specifics for potential Partners.
- Coordinate with teams to resolve any challenges within the implementation timeframe.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Develop processes, tools and collateral to make the Partner onboarding processes more efficient and simpler as the business grows.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting Partner relationships throughout the entire organization.
- Execute seamless hand-off of Partner implementations to Partner Development team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) preferred.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Project Management.
- 5-7 Years of experience in Product Management.
- Prior work experience in a start-up environment preferred.
- General business management knowledge.
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication and presentation skills with strict attention to detail.
- Strong ability to lead effective teams.
- Communicate effectively, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Superior client service attitude coupled with excessive energy and enthusiasm.
- Possesses sound business judgement and tact; understands and considers downstream operational dependencies and tradeoffs.
- Strong desire to succeed with a highly developed work ethic.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, work within tight timelines and meet deadlines.
We are one of the nation’s fastest-growing on-demand logistics providers. As an enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery service, our team features fully vetted PICKUP Delivery Pros, Delivery Helpers, and Delivery Concierge delivering big, heavy, and high-value items including white-glove service. We have partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omnichannel delivery experience, and through our intelligent platform and success teams, we are able to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme whether we're dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation!
PICKUP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. PICKUP is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.