Employers Council is seeking an Employment Law Attorney to join our Loveland/Fort Collins team!
Please note: The ideal candidate does not need to reside in Loveland/Fort Collins but ideally lives in Northern Colorado and must be admitted to the Colorado Bar.
Employers Council is proud to build exceptional workplaces, starting with our own. Attorneys with Employers Council work remote (with the option to go into a building if that’s your working style), have no billable requirements, and receive paid floating holidays, vacation, volunteerism and sick time. We’re proud to offer work life/balance (and we mean it!).
At Employers Council, our attorneys advise corporations, nonprofits, and public entities on employment laws and best practices and represent clients through the administrative process (no court appearances here!). Additionally, attorneys present employment law training virtually and on-site with clients or at conferences and have ample training opportunities in the different areas of employment law.
This position requires strong understanding of various substantive areas of employment law including, but not limited to, discrimination and harassment, disability and accommodations, employee policies, and wage and hour matters (e.g., Title VII, Family and Medical Leave Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and related state laws). If you wish to help grow exceptional workplaces, have a practical, solutions-driven counseling ability with a client-service-oriented approach, we are looking for you!
Annual Salary Range: $74,500.00-$93,170.00
Status: Full-time / Exempt
- Law degree (JD) and Colorado Bar admission is required! Multistate licensure (or the willingness to seek admission), is a plus.
- 3+ years of legal experience.
Employers Council offers a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- Employer Paid Medical Insurance premium options with enhanced offerings
- Health, Flexible and Dependent care spending account options with employer contributions
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer paid Life/Accident Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employer paid Short Term Disability
- Monthly Office and Phone Stipend
- Unrivaled 401k match and pension plan
- Paid time off - vacation, holiday, floating holidays, sick, volunteer
- Strong work/life balance encouraged
- Flexible and remote working options
- Life Assistance Program
- Wellness program
- Voluntary Supplemental Group Insurance offerings
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Nutritional Coaching Program
- Park Pass reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Culture of Professional Development and Lifelong Learning
General office environment most of the time. Occasional lifting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Employers Council encourages continuing education, maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies, and maintaining knowledge of organization-wide operations.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employers Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.