ProxsysRx is currently recruiting for a Call Center Coordinator to join our Corporate Office location. The Call Center Coordinator is responsible for the day to day management of the personnel and activities of the call center. ProxsysRx is seeking candidates who have excellent customer service skills and have the ability to relate to patients with a variety of conditions and ages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts daily patient follow up calls within 72 hours of patient’s discharge to home.
- Serves as a liaison between the patient and pharmacies.
- Escalates patient’s medication concerns and questions to corresponding pharmacist.
- Maintains and submits patient follow up call spreadsheets, as required.
- Trains and onboards new call center associates, to include rotating pharmacy students.
- Collects and assists in analyzing call center statistics to ensure maximizing effectiveness and meeting desired outcomes.
- Assists in identifying opportunities to effect change, improved practices / outcomes and expand services.
- Day shift hours
- No weekends
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Generous PTO policy
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability
- Company paid employee life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge and experience with internet, database and word.