The Cutting/Specials Technician is responsible for ensuring quality and establishing processes within the Cutting and Specials area for all Dura Supreme products.
1st Shift: 6AM-4:30PM
$20.00 per hour starting*
2nd shift: 4PM-2:30AM
$20.00 +$3.00 shift differential per hour starting*
*Negotiable based on experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and assists in all procedures and techniques utilized by the Machine Operators and Assemblers for the Cutting/Specials areas.
- Ability to perform all quality checks at each machine and work cell station and makes necessary adjustments as needed.
- Ensures all daily and weekly goals are achieved.
- Works with assigned personnel to maximize productivity and maintain acceptable quality.
- Trains new employees and helps monitor the trainings needs in all areas of Cutting and Specials.
- Establishes and maintains safe housekeeping guidelines for all equipment and activities.
- Works with Maintenance to troubleshoot, adjust and ensure PMs are completed on all machines.
Full time employees mean Full Benefits
401(K) with company match,
Flex Spending Account
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Grade Level: T7
Preferred Education, Training or Experience
- High School education or up to one month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of machine operation experience with strong mechanical aptitude and excellent personnel and communication skills.
- Complete knowledge of all Cutting/Specials processes and procedures throughout the department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Has the ability to operate CNC and computerized machines, table and miter saws, tenoners, routers, and all hand equipment in the Cutting/Specials departments.