Whisker, formerly known as AutoPets, is the maker of Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, and Litterbox.com. At Whisker, we believe pet parenthood can always get better.
As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. To us, having a pet is the best thing ever. At Whisker, life together just keeps getting better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 350+ passionate team members.
What You’ll Do:
The Product Manager, Customer Experience Tools will focus on providing easy and effective tools to both Whisker’s Customer Experience (CX) team and Whisker’s customers with the goal of easily solving customer issues. You will own the end-to-end process from identifying the opportunity, formulating the strategy, evaluating the options, and leading the implementation and ongoing transformation of Whisker’s CX systems with the objective of driving improvements to our external and internal experience KPIs (E.g., Customer Effort, Customer Satisfaction, Productivity and Quality metrics).
- Owns our CX product strategy end-to-end for both customer-facing and backend tools
- Researches, analyzes, and makes data-driven recommendations to invest in new systems and/or enhancements to existing tools that will improve the experience for Whisker CX team members and customers
- Responsible for implementing and/or managing Third party CX Tools, including (customer service platform (Dixa), writing assistant (Grammarly), self-guided product troubleshooter (Yonyx), experience management system (TBD), learning management system (TBD), workforce management system (TBD), and CX portion of ecommerce platform (Magento)
- Leads all Internal systems, including order management system (Whisker Ops) and robot management tool (Whisker Lens)
- Manages the CX tools product roadmap. Will take insight from user data as well as customer and stakeholder feedback, and translates those insights into project requirements and priorities for external partners and Whisker’s IT and Engineering teams
- Supports product development of CX tools. Deeply engaged with the IT and Engineering teams–attending standups, joining demos, providing regular feedback, and QA testing–to ensure the end product meets requirements.
- Leads product implementation. Ensures new tools are implemented seamlessly and deliver on expected outcomes.
- Partners with IT and Marketing to identify and implement changes to our website, app, and triggered messages to help customers easily solve their issues. Examples include the Whisker Support page, product-specific getting started resources, FAQs, My Account experience, returns portal, triggered emails, and more.
- Will perform additional responsibilities when required
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer service-focused product management role with experience supporting both front-end and back-end systems
- Understands digital experience and how to optimize both customer-facing (web, app, chat, email, etc.) and back-end systems (eCommerce, order management, customer service platforms, etc.) to improve the customer experience and how the business operates
- Experience in building process flows, diagrams, and documentation detailing the flow of information and interaction between systems and users
- Strong listening and analytical skills, with ability to pull insights from data and stakeholder feedback to inform decisions
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills, with ability to get things done across teams
- Solid communicator. Leads regular updates with leadership, and stakeholders, communicating project progress, delivery timelines/delays, project risks, and success metrics of systems and solutions implemented
- Proactive go-getter that can be scrappy and creative with limited resources to maximize impact
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information
- Ability to maintain a professional atmosphere in a fast-paced environment with numerous interactions and interruptions
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation and ability to motivate others
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with Team Members and colleagues
Not Required but Nice to Have!
- Experience in the Pet Industry or a passion for pets!
Benefits & Purrks:
Join a tenacious, inventive company that empowers team members to chart their own path, lead by grounding decisions in the “why”, and has a strong sense of empathy and openness to new perspectives. Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with:
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top of the line equipment
Statement of Inclusivity:
We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.