Founded in 2015 by Tim Leiweke and Irving Azoff, Oak View Group (OVG) is the largest developer of new arenas in the world with over $4.5 billion worth of projects underway in Seattle, Belmont Park, Austin, Savannah, Palm Springs, Milan, and Manchester (U.K.). The company has over 500 employees across five offices around the globe.
We are here to be a positive disruption to business as usual in the sports and live entertainment industry. At OVG, we own the space between the “What If” and the “How To.” We believe it is not enough to consider what our clients could be, we build businesses by dreaming of the impossible while thinking strategically and how to execute flawlessly. The status quo is our adversary.
We never forget that we are fans first and every decision we make is through that lens. It is that unique perspective that drives our passion for innovating and improving the live experience.
OVG is currently comprised of nine different business divisions that operate with one common goal in mind – to be a positive disruption. Each division is comprised of industry veterans who built their careers and reputations on the premise of leaving somewhere better and stronger than where they found it. Our immense practical and first-hand knowledge fosters an environment of trust, collaboration, and ingenuity. Humility is at our core. We do not strive to be the biggest – we strive to earn the respect of the industry and our clients through the world-class work that we do, and we take pride in being the best. Visit www.oakviewgroup.com to learn more about our company.
ABOUT CFG BANK ARENA:
CFG Bank Arena is looking for an Executive Rock Star to join our team as Assistant Box Office Manager.
Opening February 2023, CFG Bank Arena is a 13,000+ seat, reimagined world class concert and entertainment venue. A premier destination for fans and artists, CFG Bank Arena will showcase over $200MM+ in renovations, including modernized, state-of-the-art acoustics, superior suites and exclusive club levels, premium contemporary seating, reimagined concourses, upscale culinary experiences in food & beverage selections, and more! Located in the heart of Baltimore, the venue will include a new exterior façade, green scaping and enhanced lighting, this iconic landmark will offer guests the ultimate entertainment experience in town. Rich in history, uniting fans with memories old and new, CFG Bank Arena will host 120+ shows annually including the hottest artists on the planet. It will be a cornerstone of the City of Baltimore, committed to the community, and redeveloped in the heart of Baltimore. A new era of live entertainment awaits in Baltimore with the highly anticipated and reimagined, CFG Bank Arena.
The Assistant Box Office Manager will aid the Director of Ticketing and Box Office Manager oversee all concert and other event ticketing operations for the CFG Bank Arena. The Candidate will be a driven self-starter who works well without significant oversight and can work in high pressure environment. This candidate may have to interface with Ticketmaster and promoters.
The Assistant Box Office Manager will operate within the scope of generally accepted ticket operations standards and practices. The Assistant Box Office Manager will be proficient in TM Host, Archtics, Account Manager and Microsoft Office and familiarity with Auto CAD preferred,
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the accurate reporting of all daily receipts through transactions in the Box Office and for Premium Sales to Director of Finance.
• Reconcile the daily receipts report and submit it to Finance.
• Assist in the preparing, implementing, and controlling all aspects of club seat ticket renewals, pricing, incoming payments, and payment plans
• Supervise the event staff and prepare event binders associated with the event
• Work as the main facilitator for reconciliations with the finance department
• Assist with the communications with the Premium Sales department on all aspects of ticket operations for club seating and suites
• Assist Director of Ticketing & Box Office Manager with programming of events in TM and Archtics.
• Maintain shows on sale and work with promoters to maximize ticket sales
• Other duties as assigned
- Ticketmaster and Archtics platform experience required along with Account Manager
- Ticketing experience preferred
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Proficient in MS Office Especially with Excel
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive attitude, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- A high degree of personal integrity and consistently put the interests of the organization ahead of his/her own
• Minimal Travel (<5% travel): May be required to travel. Trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay away from home for one or more nights.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, nights and holidays required
• Frequent bending, lifting 25-35 pounds, sitting, exposure to multiple external elements, extensive walking through the building
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Strengthened by our Differences. United to Make a Difference.
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is routed in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.
Updated Vaccination Statement as of 3/17/2022:
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada, we highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.