Greenwood Village, CO
We are looking to hire an experienced solutions engineer to work alongside our passionate sales team. As a solutions engineer, you will be required to conduct discovery calls with our trained Sales Representatives, draft and deliver presentations, demonstrate the features of company products, and create customized software solutions for the client.
To ensure success as a solutions engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of software systems, a passion for customer success and sales, and high-level communications skills. Ultimately, a top-notch solutions engineer drives sales by creating specialized business software solutions, tailor-made to the customer's needs.
· Conducting client discovery calls with sales representatives.
· Meeting with clients to discuss their software needs.
· Strategizing with the sales team to create customized solutions.
· Drafting and delivering presentations on targeted products.
· Consulting with clients to design a software solution that fits their needs.
· Creating and testing the performance of the demo system with sales engineers.
· Providing post-installation follow-ups.
· Developing relationships and maintaining customer relations.
· Supporting the sales team and sales engineers with all technical related queries.
· Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
· Providing supervision and guidance to sales engineer team.
· Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
· Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 7-10 years of software/implementation experience
• Previous work experience as a solutions engineer/architect
• Familiarity with business hardware and software systems.
• High-level communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Ability to create big-picture software solutions.
• Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way.
About joining our team:
This is a full-time internal position here at Enquire. We offer competitive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k, FSA, onsite Gym, Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays. The salary range for this position is $90,000 - $130,000.
At Enquire Solutions, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more resilient company. We celebrate unique points of views and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity in building the future or our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s successes. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are creating a product to enhance experiences and that inspires and improves people’s lives.