Who We Are
Bakkt is a trusted digital asset platform that enables consumers to buy, sell, store, send and spend digital assets. Bakkt’s platform, is available through the Bakkt App and to partners through the Bakkt platform. Bakkt was founded in 2018 with a unifying vision: to connect the digital economy. We power commerce by enabling consumers, businesses and institutions to unlock value from digital assets.
Digital assets – which include cryptocurrency, loyalty and rewards points, gift cards, in-game assets, and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are unique digital assets that are not interchangeable – comprise a growing $1.6 trillion marketplace. We are unlocking new ways to participate in the digital economy for consumers, businesses, and financial institutions. We accomplish this by expanding access to and improving liquidity for digital assets.
Since our inception, we have hit a number of milestones, working behind the scenes to build a platform worthy of our vision – lowering barriers of entry into cryptocurrency, launching partnerships with some of the world’s premier brands and adding value to consumers’ digital assets by making their rewards and loyalty programs more compelling.
Bakkt acts as a profound bridge connecting the digital ecosystem and sitting at the intersection of crypto, loyalty and payments. Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets – from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers – in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all of these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
Bakkt is looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented team member to provide strategic support for the respective office location and offer administrative support.
- The ideal candidate will be naturally precise in regard to detail and consistency, a forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Comfortable with a start-up environment, have the ability to handle, prioritize and own many ongoing tasks and projects.
- Work closely with team members, and work at a high level independently.
- Provide support in all facets of managing the needs of the Office, including but not limited to: Front Desk Reception, Extensive calendar management, incorporating management of international and domestic travel, car service, hotels and any other needs surrounding travel
- Proactively handle conflicting needs as well as provide solutions throughout the day to adapt to the fast-paced and fluid environment Liaise between internal & external executives and Board of Directors
- Manage calls and requests, set up and dial into WebEx meetings as well as manage conferences, media & speaking requests in a timely manner
- Draft correspondence and reports on behalf of leadership
- Submit and maintain expense reports in accordance to Company policy Liaise extensively with the Executive Assistant team within Bakkt as part of a larger team to provide seamless support, including daily back up, as needed
- Manage external and internal correspondence across phone, email and other digital platforms, as applicable Host visitors and manage logistics for on-site meetings across Bakkt offices From the “big picture” to the smallest detail
- Own critical-path company meetings such as Board of Directors and committee meetings, company-wide meetings as well as executive team meetings
- 5 years in administrative, event planning or account management experience
- Strong interpersonal communications, organizational, problem solving, and writing skills Ability to prioritize work and help manage executives’ time effectively in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information, consistent with professional standards and Company policies Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), collaboration tools (e.g., Zoom, OneDrive)
- Comfortable with emerging technology Interest in business, financial markets and/or digital assets
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law. Must successfully pass a post-offer background check and drug screen.