ProxsysRx is currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician for The Pharmacy at St. Vincent's East. We offer a great work life balance environment, with a typical work schedule during standard business hours. No nights, weekends or holidays! Our pharmacies are retail in nature, but also offer interesting differences from a typical retail setting with our bedside medication delivery program (Meds to Beds). This opportunity is perfect for an experienced Pharmacy Technician who enjoys interacting with their patients and who is looking to broaden their pharmacy career.
- Strong knowledge for adjudicating claims and filling prescriptions efficiently.
- Accept written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Record medical histories while maintaining confidentially and compliance with HIPPA regulations.
- Deliver quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests.
- Select and count appropriate medication, place in appropriate container, create pharmacy label, and places completed prescription in area for pharmacist to verify.
- Participate in inventory audits and purchasing of medications and pharmacy supplies.
- Day shift hours.
- Paid holidays after 90 days.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid short term and long term disability.
- Company paid employee life insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching contributions.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician with the Alabama Board of Pharmacy.
- In good standing with the Alabama Board of Pharmacy.
- Two or more years of Pharmacy Tech experience.
- A passion for outstanding customer service, professionalism, and teamwork.
- Strong communication skills.