· Assist with maintaining hotel, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities.
· Replace air conditioner filters.
· Tend, air conditioners, cooling towers and boilers to provide heat, cool air, and hot water for guests.
· Maintain standards of quality guest service.
· Tend to pool area including chemical balancing, cleaning, etc.
· Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an exceptional product through employee development.
Respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner.
· Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests, associates, and vendors.
· Ability to accurately report information.
· Ability to scrupulously follow all StepStone and hotel policies and procedures.
Attend required meetings.
· Understands and communicates the StepStone Mission and Core values.
· Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively, and professionally.
· Actively listens to others.
· Conveys company information, decision, or problems to appropriate parties on a timely basis.
Works to resolve disagreements and is respectful of peers and co-workers.
5. These are required of every associate.
· Minimum lifting of 70 pounds.
· Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
· Hearing, writing, typing.
· Minimum pulling of 70 pounds.
· Other duties may be assigned.
6. Additional responsibilities specific to you are:
· Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments and functions.
· Must have a knowledge of applicable Federal, state, and local health, safety, and legal regulations.
· Must have good mathematical and computer skills.
· High school education and relevant training and experience preferred.
· CPR training and first aid training preferred.
· Additional language ability preferred.