Sunflower Bank, N.A. is looking for an energetic, highly motivated Collateral Analyst in Dallas, TX! The Collateral Analyst provides comprehensive operational support to the Asset Based Lending ("ABL”) Team. The position is one of the primary operations contacts between the bankers, other staff members, clients, third-party vendors, and various bank departments including Loan Operations and Compliance.
- Collection and review of ongoing client reporting including Borrowing Base Certificates, A/R and A/P Aging’s, Inventory Reports, Equipment Listings, and other information.
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead efforts effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure clients portfolio in the collateral monitoring system are accurate; commitments, collateral, availability, interest, fees are in line with approved loan documents.
- Analysis of client’s collateral base, communication with customer and accurate accounting of collateral in the bank’s systems.
- Review, upload and ensure appropriate documents are received timely.
- Inform manager/bankers/PMs of any material changes in a client’s borrowing availability along with any significant changes within the client’s operating accounts.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge base of the Bank’s primary operating systems and assist in systems training to all new ABL collateral analysts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and financial data.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a collaborative team.
- Ability to analyze and solve non-routine problems in a timely and insightful manner.
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines under time pressure.
- Diligent and intellectually curious self-starter with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed.
Sunflower Bank Benefits employees enjoy outstanding benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan with 6% Match
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Plus many more employee perks & incentives!