We are looking for a creative, driven social media/community manager to orchestrate brand growth through Nexa3D’s social platforms. Nexa3D is a fast-paced, agile technology company focused on bringing the world’s fastest 3D printers to professionals around the globe. As a relatively new entrant to the industry, we need to spread the word about our industry-beating tech quickly - that’s where you come in.
As the leader of Nexa3D’s social media and community, you will help take our brand to the next level by engaging our audience of designers and engineers with entertaining, informative, and stylistic content – working closely with our head of content marketing. You will engage and grow the community through these platforms while crafting aspiration vibes that draw in a creative/mechanical audience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands social media growth tactics across all platforms.
- Nexa3D currently operates Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Has an endlessly creative mind and a wealth of new ideas.
- Has experience in various creating formats, including short videos, TikTok trends, etc.
- Has experience managing both organic and paid social efforts
- Is comfortable taking photos and videos for posts.
- Has a general interest in tech gadgets, 3D printing, design, and engineering.
- Is comfortable working with partners on collaborations
- Is collaborative and brings positive vibes to a strong marketing team
- Gets excited at the idea of growing a nascent brand with an extremely strong product offering
- 3+ years managing corporate social media and successful personal channels
- Experience posting and engaging daily across multiple platforms
- Experience growing social media channels
- Experience creating rich and appealing social media environments
- Experience utilizing reels, TikTok, and YouTube Shorts to reach new audiences.
- Ability to create photo and video content to use in social posts
- Strong communication skills
- Must understand the difference between content that engages and content that engages and converts in order to manage paid social efforts
- Ability to express themselves in a witty but intellectual and technically accurate manner (must understand Nexa3D brand tone/voice)
- Needs to be able to answer questions and comments in a fun and informative way (be the persona of Nexa3D social)
- Experience selling 3D printers or other design/manufacturing solutions
- Personal use of digital fabrication, design, 3D CAD, or other relevant tools
- Engineering, design, or other similar education or professional experience
- Requires approximately 15% travel (International & Domestic)