Territory Sales Manager
Take your career to the next level as a Territory Sales Manager with Penn Power Systems, a division of Penn Power Group, LLC. We have been in business for over 50 years and are known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you High energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, please apply for the role of Territory Sales Manager who will be responsible for selling power generation planned maintenance agreements, non-contract labor services, parts for standby emergency generator sets, switchgear, and diesel driven fire pumps.
- Strong sense of urgency and understand that results are rewarded.
- Ownership, being hands-on when and where necessary, pro-active.
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements in the assigned territory for new clients and existing accounts.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Developed and maintained good business relationship with clients.
- Consistently met Company established sales and profitability goals.
- Commitment to high levels of client satisfaction and retention.
YOU MAY ALSO HAVE:
- Experience with generators and electrical systems.
- Four (4) year degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM platform.
- Good communication or (oral, written, presenting) and team player.
- Strong service quality mindset; do it right the first time.
- Ability to travel
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- On-going paid training
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
For more information about Penn Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact email@example.com or (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.