Applied Network Solutions, Inc. (ANS) is a technology company with extensive experience solving difficult problems or issues within the network and cyber domains. Here at ANS, you will have access to a variety of technology experts in today’s innovative technologies with opportunities to enhance your skills in our on-site Technology Innovation Center. Members of our team design and develop the next generation of enterprise networks creating solutions that protect our National assets, critical systems and our way of life. We are looking for thinkers, people that want to be all they can be, dedicating themselves to the mission, while striving to create innovative solutions and real outcomes that will always exceed our customers and clients expectations. If you think you have what it takes, then let’s talk!
ANS is seeking Cyber Operators in San Antonio, TX with hands-on Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and forensic analyst experience. In support of United States Air Force Cyber Protection Team (CPT) operations. Candidates will serve as a Cyber Operator supporting in either a Cyber Security Network Analyst or Cyber Security Host Analyst position.
- Conduct network navigation, tactical forensic analysis, collection of valuable operational data, and when directed, execute operations in support of defensive initiatives.
- Operators will provide support for persistent monitoring of all designated networks, enclaves, and systems.
- Candidate may be required to interpret, analyze, and report findings in accordance with computer network directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
- Candidates may be required to manage and execute first-level responses and address reported or detected incidents.
- Candidate will participate in project review meetings and provide technical INFOSEC guidance and updates; document policies, procedures, and lessons learned accordingly.
- Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Active TS/SCI clearance and ability to pass a polygraph examination.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience.
- Associates degree with 4 years’ experience or 6 years’ equivalent experience without a degree; degrees focused on engineering or applied science.
- Other degrees with strong computer technology curriculum may be considered.
- IAT Level III (CISSP, CASP, GCIH) (Required).
- GXPN, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, GCFA, GNFA, RHCE, CompTIA, LPT, OSCP, GREM CEH, Security+, MCP, SANS GPEN - (Desired).
- Operating System Certification - Microsoft or Linux (must obtain within 6 months of start).
- General knowledge of physical computer components and architectures, including the functions of various components and peripherals, basic programming concepts, assembly codes, TCP/IP, OSI models, underlying networking protocols, security hardware and software.
- Experience with toolsets such as Wireshark, ELK, Moloch, Metasploit, tcpdump, NMap, Nessus, Snort, Bro, EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, Windows Fundamentals, UNIX fundamentals, exploitation theory, privilege escalation, evidence removal.
- Experience with Cyber Threats Detection and Mitigation, Behavioral Malware Analysis.
- Experience with Advanced Network Traffic Analysis, Malicious Network Traffic Analysis.
- Strong UNIX/Linux fundamentals along with familiarity of UNIX/Linux/Windows Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Candidate must complete self-assessment questionnaire, customer pre-screen, skills assessment lab, pass the training and certification program(s) as dictated by the customer, and remain mission ready qualified.
- Candidate should be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in writing, editing, executing scripts on Windows, Linux, UNIX systems.
ANS offers excellent compensation along with a generous benefits package to include PTO, paid holidays, health-dental-vision-life insurance, 401K, a professional development program that exceeds industry standards and more! We focus on supporting our employees, by creating opportunities to expand your skills, and you will be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance and certification trainings. We highly encourage peer-to-peer recognition, and helping you develop the career you want.
Applied Network Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.