POSITION SUMMARY: Each Customer Care Specialist is responsible for the tracking and close out of support tickets and various types of orders, while offering Tier 1 support to the customer base. Customers must be made aware of status and closeouts either by email or outbound call. Their functions also include, but not limited to, answering incoming calls from all queues, facilitating resolution of billing questions and offering solutions for a variety inquires.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Customer Care Specialist will meet and exceed assigned performance objectives. The Specialist will play a significant role in servicing and maintaining our customer base by providing operational excellence.
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Specialist may include:
• Handle on average 30-40 calls per representative per day.
• Determine the needs of the customers and offer solutions with emphasis on “one call resolution”
• Troubleshoot and work Tier 1 support tickets
• Deal effectively with multiple carrier partners
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, the Customer Care Specialist may be responsible, but not limited to the following additional responsibilities and duties:
• Order entry of Add/Move/Change orders using ticketing platform
• Provision Change/Disconnect orders for Local and Long Distance Wholesale services.
• Provision On-net changes in switch.
• Troubleshoot and process both off-net and on-net fist level repair issues including copper and SIP/VOIP services
• Offer first level support and possible resolution to Cloud based service customers.
• Troubleshoot and process Long Distance repair issues.
• Be a role model for the company culture.
• Perform all other duties that are consistent with this position as assigned by management.
• Be available for On-call rotations or shift changes
EDUCATION: Entry Level position. Associates Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE: Customer service experience is desirable. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be highly motivated. Must be able to be flexible in a multi-functional environment. Telcom experience preferred
TRAVEL: Travel may be required