SpinSys, a leading Health IT solution provider focuses on advancing healthcare innovations through leveraging industry leading technologies. We are looking to add integral members to our DHA service delivery team to provide leading industry, cloud-based, mobile, web, BI, AI and big data solutions. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a small team of high caliber developers, administrators and engineers focused on solving challenges using best-of-breed open-source and in-house developed solutions, then the SpinSys team is where you want to be. Learn more about our unique culture at jobs.spinsys.com.
SpinSys offers an exceptional package of benefits including a comprehensive subsidized health insurance through a nationwide Blue Cross Blue Shield provider and fully paid dental, and vision insurance. We have unlimited vacation and sick leave as well as 10 paid holidays every year. Our 401(k) program is matched and is immediately vested upon entry to the plan. Tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, casual open work environment, flexible work arrangements and paid training are just some of the other benefits we offer.
We are looking to add an integral member to our product development team as a Java Software Developer to create and maintain a sophisticated enterprise scale of products and services.
- Provide technical expertise in the identification and solution of business problems including supporting business requirements and applications for various systems and platforms.
- Participate in all phases of the system development life cycle including creating technical designs, program code, test plans, and verifying test results.
- Design and develop web and integration applications on Java based architectures using current industry standards (Java EE).
- Integrate simple to moderately complex Java/JEE, Web Service applications in DEV, QA, and Production on both on-premise and Cloud environments
- Evaluate code and design for performance and compliance with standards.
- Provide active support on troubleshooting and fixing problems on multiple multi-tier J2EE applications.
- Develop and integrate custom developed software solutions to leverage automated integration and deployment technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems.
- 3+ years of experience with major software frameworks and technologies (Java EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Apache Camel, ActiveMQ, Restlet, Microservices, Maven, Jenkins and Git)
- 3+ years experience working with relational or non-relational databases such as Oracle, PostGreSQL, MS-SQLServer, Teradata and MongoDB
- 2+ years of experience with delivering software within DevOps toolsets/practices
- Direct experience with unit, integration and performance testing frameworks and tools such as JUnit, SoapUI, Postman and JMeter
- Knowledge of software design and integration patterns with a penchant for improving performance
- Experience with RedHat JBoss middleware product suite is a huge plus
- AWS experience and exposure to container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is highly desirable but not required
- Security+ certification is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
EOE/M/F/D/V. We participate in E-Verify.
As an EEO/AA employer, we voluntarily ask you to participate in this survey: https://spinsysjobs.wufoo.com/forms/optional-eeoaffirmative-action-questionnaire