Greenwood Village, CO
Enquire is the premier CRM, marketing automation and contact center solution provider in senior living and post-acute care. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Enquire serves senior living communities and healthcare facilities throughout the United States and Canada. The Enquire vision is to improve the experience for prospects and family members through customer service centric products paired with cutting-edge technology and analytics.
Enquire is currently seeking a Sales Engineer to join our fast-paced team. This is an excellent role for anyone that wants to take their design career to the next level. The marketing designer will have a great opportunity to build and execute on their vision for the Enquire brand.
A Sales Engineer, is a sales professional who specializes in understanding all of the technical aspects of a technical product and explaining them to potential consumers. Their duties include consulting on product development and explaining product features to customers during live demonstrations.
Their work is not only to prepare presentations for clients but also to assess the equipment to see if the products meet customer demands.
· Prepare and give technical presentations to explain to customers how the products and services work
· Work with product owners to maintain working demo environments
· Communicate with the sales team to understand customer demands and offer sales support where necessary.
· Establish customer rapport and acceptance.
· Help clients to solve problems with product usage
· Identify areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management
· Solicit and log client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers
· Recommend new and improved products to the customers and explain how the equipment will be more cost-effective.
· Present products or services in your industry that would be beneficial to your client business
· Plan detailed tailored presentations that show clients your product info, pricing, and benefits
· Prepare and develop technical presentations to explain our products or services to customers.
· Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience in sales and the technology field is a plus
· Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
· The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers
· Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
· Good leadership and team working skills.
· Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
About joining our team:
This is a full-time internal position here at Enquire. We offer competitive benefits including but not limited to: Medical, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability, life Insurance, 401k, FSA, onsite gym, unlimited paid Time off, and paid holidays. The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $80,000.
At Enquire Solutions, we believe that a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace makes us a more resilient company. We celebrate unique points of view and experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, and ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s successes. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are creating a product to enhance experiences that inspires and improves people’s lives.