The Human Resources Specialist reports to the Chief People Officer and is responsible for providing administrative support for maintaining required online and skills training for Aspire team members. This responsibility involves becoming proficient with Aspire’s Learning Management System (Relias) and interacting with other online training portals (American Red Cross and MANDT) to retrieve information necessary to maintain team member training status in Relias. In addition, this position interfaces with supervisors and team members to ensure training compliance is maintained per Department of Human Services standards.
Establish and maintain new training plans in Relias and assign to all team members as appropriate.
· Create and revise training plans in Relias as needed or requested.
· Assign Relias annual training plans to all team members and ensure completion within the required timeframe.
Utilize the HRIS and Learning Management System to maintain data and generate reports to ensure training compliance.
· After new hires are added to a training plan in Relias by the Talent Acquisition Specialist, ensure that required training modules and skills training are completed within the required time period.
· Ensure Paylocity notifications are generated the first of each month to notify team members and their supervisor of training certifications or recertification's.
· Generate monthly training summary reports to understand any overdue training requirements.
· Update Relias weekly to reflect completed team member training to ensure accurate system data.
· Track the status of training completions and provide necessary documents to HR Assistant to maintain in employee files.
· Partner with skills trainers to ensure communications are sent to team members about online and classroom skills training dates and times.
Required Education & Experience:
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· 1-year previous experience in an office support function
· HR Coordinator or Training Administrator
· Valid Illinois Driver’s License
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
· Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Effective communicator (Verbal and written)
· Team Player; Collaborative
· Detail orientation
· Planning and prioritization
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
· Associate or bachelor’s degree in human resources, communications or related field
· Experience working with Learning Management Systems
· Experience with Paylocity
· Experience with Relias
· Knowledge of state regulatory compliance requirements for a human services agency
· Certified as a CPR instructor or willingness to become certified
· Certified as a MANDT instructor or willingness to become certified
Aspire is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities so that an applicant may complete the essential functions of a position. The essential functions of positions are outlined in a position’s job description. To request an accommodation or if you have a question regarding what the essential functions of a position are please contact the People Team at 708.236.0979.