· Run audit reports and journals from all credit card and computer systems.
· Input revenue, expenses, and allowance to generate required daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
· Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files, and reset the system for the next day’s operations.
· Make corrections and adjustments and handle any computer issues that may arise.
· Ensure all reports and back-up vouchers are complete and filed properly.
· Ensure all necessary copies of documentation and reports of daily work are distributed to the proper department.
· Review and correct discrepancies in the Front Desk System.
· Coordinate with the front desk and restaurant\bar closing to facilitate a smooth operation of file maintenance and reset of systems for next day operations.
· Ability to communicate effectively with guests, vendors, and other associates.
· Ability to adhere to all applicable Federal, state, local, safety, and health standards.
· Ability to assist with the design and preparation of statistical reports and presentations as needed.
· Perform front desk supervisor, guest service agent, reservations agent, and telephone operator duties as needed.
· Ability to accurately reports information.
· Ability to scrupulously follow all StepStone and hotel policies and procedures.
· Attend required Hotel meetings.
Professionalism and Style Expectations
These are expected of every associate within StepStone Hospitality, Inc.
· Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally, and with care.
· Adjusts to high-pressure conditions and is open to change.
· Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
· Conducts him\herself (acts and dresses) professionally at all times; sets standards for all associates.
· Understands and communicates the StepStone Mission and Core values.
· Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively, and professionally.
· Actively listens to others.
· Conveys company information, decision, or problems to appropriate parties on a timely basis.
· Works to resolve disagreements and is respectful of peers and co-workers.
These are required of every associate
· Minimum lifting of 20 pounds.
· Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
· Hearing, writing, typing.
· Minimum pulling of 20 pounds.
· Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or General Manager.
Additional responsibilities specific to you are:
· Must have a comprehensive knowledge of service standards, guest relations, and etiquette.
· Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all applicable Federal, state, and local health and safety regulations.
· Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests and associates.
· Must have excellent mathematical and computer skills.
· High school education and relevant training and experience required. Additional education preferred.
· At least one year of relevant experience required.
· Ability to timely obtain any required licenses or certificates.
· CPR training and first aid training preferred.
· Additional language ability preferred.