- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Micros tapes and journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out, and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports and journals from all credit card and computer systems.
- Input revenue, expenses, and allowance to generate required daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files, and reset the system for the next day's operations.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle any computer issues that may arise.
- Ensure all reports and back-up vouchers are complete and filed properly.
- Ensure all necessary copies of documentation and reports of daily work are distributed to the proper department.
- Review and correct discrepancies in the Front Desk System.
- Coordinate with the front desk and restaurant\bar closing to facilitate a smooth operation of file maintenance and reset of systems for next day operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, vendors, and other associates.
- Ability to adhere to all applicable Federal, state, local, safety, and health standards.
- Ability to assist with the design and preparation of statistical reports and presentations as needed.
- Perform front desk supervisor, guest service agent, reservations agent, and telephone operator duties as needed.
- Ability to accurately reports information.
- Ability to scrupulously follow all StepStone and hotel policies and procedures.
- Attend required Hotel meetings.
- Professionalism and Style Expectations
These are expected of every associate within StepStone Hospitality, Inc.
- Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally, and with care.
- Adjusts to high-pressure conditions and is open to change.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Conducts him\herself (acts and dresses) professionally at all times; sets standards for all associates.
- Understands and communicates the StepStone Mission and Core values.
- Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively, and professionally.
- Actively listens to others.
- Conveys company information, decision, or problems to appropriate parties on a timely basis.
- Works to resolve disagreements and is respectful of peers and co-workers.
These are required of every associate.
- Minimum lifting of 20 pounds.
- Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
- Hearing, writing, typing.
- Minimum pulling of 20 pounds.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or General Manager.
Additional responsibilities specific to you are:
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of service standards, guest relations, and etiquette.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all applicable Federal, state, and local health and safety regulations.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests and associates.
- Must have excellent mathematical and computer skills.
- High school education and relevant training and experience required. Additional education preferred.
- At least one year of relevant experience required.
- Ability to timely obtain any required licenses or certificates.
- CPR training and first aid training preferred.
- Additional language ability preferred.