We are looking for an energetic and experienced Front Desk Supervisor that can be a leader to our team. Seeking a candidate with previous hotel experience and is used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain standards of quality guest service.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximize profitability related to the guest services department.
- Develop short- and long-term financial and operational plans for the guest service department that relate to the overall objectives of the hotel.
- Maintains proper supervision over all aspects of operations up to but not limited to Engineering and Housekeeping
- Oversees all problem resolution matters in the absence of GM.
- Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an exceptional product through employee development.
- Manage the reservation function to maintain the highest possible room occupancy and average daily rate through suggestive selling by associates.
- Maintain and correct procedures for credit control, financial transactions, security of financial assets, and guest security.
- Respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ability to accurately use various office and accounting software.
- Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally, and with care.
- Adjusts to high-pressure conditions and is open to change.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Conducts him\herself (acts and dresses) professionally at all times; sets standards for all associates.
- Understands and communicates the StepStone mission and core values.
- Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively, and professionally.
- Actively listens to others.
- Conveys company information, decision, or problems to appropriate parties on a timely basis.
- Works to resolve disagreements and is respectful of peers and co-workers.
- Must be able to work AM/PM Shifts, weekends and holidays.