- Register and assign rooms to guests.
- Issue room key and escort instructions to Guest Service Agent or directly to guest.
- Sort, and track incoming mail and messages.
- Transmit and receive messages using all communication avenues.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Keep record of room availability and rate.
- Compute bill, collect payment, and make change for guests.
- Make, confirm, and cancel reservations via all communication avenues.
- Post charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone to guest bill if interface is inoperable.
- Make reservation, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guest.
- Deposit guest valuables in hotel safe deposit box.
- Ability to accurately use various office software.
- Have a full working knowledge and expertise of each shift including night audit
- Adjusts to high-pressure conditions and is open to change.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Conducts him\herself (acts and dresses) professionally at all times; sets standards for all associates.
- Understands and communicates the Stepstone Mission and Core values.
- Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively, and professionally.
- Actively listens to others.
- Conveys company information, decision, or problems to appropriate parties on a timely basis.
- Works to resolve disagreements and is respectful of peers and co-workers.
- Minimum lifting of 20 pounds.
- Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
- Hearing, writing, reading.
- Minimum pulling of 20 pounds.
- Must be able to work AM/PM Shifts, weekends and holidays
- Other duties may be assigned.