Shodair is searching for a Human Resource Assistant to join our team who will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the Human Resource team while assisting with the day-to-day operations of the HR organization. Shodair offers an amazing benefits package, competitive salary, and a truly meaningful career! The ideal HR Assistant is someone who is:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Organized and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn human resource information system (HRIS), Learning Management Software (LMS), Policy Management software.
- Basic understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Passionate about our Mission to Help, Heal, and Inspire hope to serve Montana’s youth!
If this sounds like you, apply today! Complete job description available upon request.
Required education and experience—High school diploma or equivalent and two-years of office or administrative experience required.
Preferred education and experience—One-year Human Resources experience strongly preferred. Associates degree in related field.