The Customer Care Specialist is the primary contact with our customers, potential customers, and other parties for setting sales appointments leads, scheduling annual maintenances and service opportunities, scheduling installations, and following up on a variety of issues. This position is non-exempt under the FLSA and reports to the Customer Care Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Sales Appointment Scheduling
- Sets and resets sales appointments through inbound and outbound communication with customers.
- Schedules appointments to maximize efficiency for the company and the sales reps.
- Saves appointments when a customer calls to cancel.
- Meets or exceeds sales lead conversion rates.
Service Appointment Scheduling
- Schedules annual maintenances and service opportunities for customers in a way that maximizes efficiency for the company and the service technicians.
- Meets or exceeds service goals and maintains full calendars for service technicians.
- Takes ownership of customer escalations, ensures timely communication, and does what is necessary to timely resolve the issue.
- Ensures all paperwork, data entry, and correspondence is accurate, timely, and completed according to company procedure.
- Provides tactical support to other departments as needed.
Purpose, Mission, and Values
- Lives out company’s purpose, mission, and values.
- Provides remarkable customer experiences.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Ability to detect/recognize information in written materials and on computer screen 75-100% of time.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry.
- High school diploma or GED preferred and 1+ years of experience in customer service OR a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Ability to exert up to 10 lb. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects, maintaining a stationary position most of the time.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. All employees are requested to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor. Employees may also be required to work in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities necessitate. Regular, reliable attendance is considered an essential job function. This document is subject to change at any time without notice.