About USA Volleyball:
Would you like to work in the Olympic movement with one of the most successful organizations serving one of the fastest growing and exciting sports in the world? USA Volleyball (USAV) is the national governing body for beach, indoor, sitting, snow, and para-beach volleyball in the United States with over 400,000 members, responsible for selecting the Olympic and Paralympic volleyball teams. USA Volleyball also supports a network of regional associations, youth and junior programs, national championships, coaching and officials training, grassroots development, and the SafeSport initiative. Visit www.usavolleyball.org for more.
USAV is an equal opportunity employer committed to increasing the diversity of its community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, or sexual orientation in our programs and activities or our employment practices. To learn more about USAV’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, please visit our DEI page at: https://www.teamusa.org/usa-volleyball/dei.
The Assistant, Customer Support is a regular full-time position reporting to the Sr. Manager, Member Services. This position assists the Member Services, Events, SafeSport and other teams in all areas associated with USA Volleyball junior team participation. The Assistant, Customer Support will provide customer service to internal and external customers by assisting with the USAV member management system (MMS) and other systems associated with USAV junior team participation. Cross departmental support is a general expectation of all USAV employees. Additional hours may be required to include nights, weekends and holidays. The position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Provide timely and pleasant customer service to constituents.
- Responsible for receiving and responding to MMS, SafeSport and USAV Event system help inquiries.
- Assist in answering general membership, membership eligibility, event registration and rostering requests for internal and external customers.
- Assist with data maintenance projects.
- Test current and upcoming processes in the member management, learning management and event systems.
- Identify, troubleshoot and properly report system errors.
- Verify participants in various USAV events meet the required membership and eligibility requirements.
- Work with various event administration systems providing support to USAV Regions and club personnel.
- Produce reports for various internal and external sources.
- Process refund and discount code requests.
- Monitor membership renewal process for USAV level participants.
- Assist in the warehouse as needed.
- Provide phone coverage at front desk as needed.
- Travel to work USA Volleyball events is required.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to staff, partners, and customers of USAV.
- Possess experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Self-starter takes initiative to solve problems.
- Must be able to successfully pass a USAV background screening (prior to hire date).
- Must successfully complete Safe Sport training within two weeks of hire date and remain current as a condition of continued employment.
USAV also offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees to include:
- Paid Time Off
- Up to 14.5 paid holidays per year
- 403B retirement plan
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Parental leave
- Robust EAP and wellness program
- Employer paid life insurance
- Benefits may be modified or discontinued from time to time at the company’s discretion as permitted by law
Applications accepted online only. Phone calls not accepted. Applications will be reviewed as they come in. The deadline for application is Tuesday, January 3rd. We anticipate interviews will begin on Thursday, January 5th.
Please ensure your cover letter addresses your interest in USAV and the position.