The Sargent and Greenleaf (S&G) Family of Brands deliver proven lock and door solutions that protect people and assets at home, at work, and in communities around the world. We provide businesses and consumers high-security safe locks and locking systems, high-quality door hardware and fixtures, commercial-grade steel doors and frames, as well as multi-family and commercial security solutions.
Our unique portfolio of lock and door solution brands serve a wide range of our customer’s security needs across industries and applications. Together, we are on a mission to make the world more secure
today and in the future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receives, distributes, and stores products as directed in designated, secure locations.
· Prepares and maintains records of materials received and shipped including transactions, locations, and other pertinent information.
· Reviews shipments for quality and accuracy; reviews accompanying documents for accuracy.
· Confirms shipping details or special instructions; expedites shipments that affect the manufacturing process schedule.
· Transports and loads materials, supplies, and finished goods (manually and/or using hand trucks and skids).
· Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Good math and written communication skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Efficient time management skills.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required; college coursework or other formal training in related field preferred.
· At least two years of related experience required.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds at a time.
· Must wear safety gear, such as goggles and gloves, when handling box cutters or similar tools.
S&G Vision & Values:
S&G is a passionate team with a continuous improvement culture dedicated to delivering trusted and transformative locking solutions while consistently exceeding customer expectations.
Must be a champion of the S&G corporate values of accountability, integrity, respect, teamwork, community, innovation, and leadership.
S&G is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.