- Assist with maintaining hotel, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities.
- Replace air conditioner filters.
- Tend, air conditioners, cooling towers and boilers to provide heat, cool air, and hot water for guests.
- Maintain standards of quality guest service.
- Tend to pool area including chemical balancing, cleaning, etc.
- Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an exceptional product through employee development.
- Respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner.
- Minimum lifting of 70 pounds.
- Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
- Hearing, writing, typing.
- Minimum pulling of 70 pounds.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments and functions.
- Must have a knowledge of applicable Federal, state, and local health, safety, and legal regulations.
- Must have good mathematical and computer skills.
- High school education and relevant training and experience preferred.
- CPR training and first aid training preferred.
- Additional language ability preferred