The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will:
- Follow the plan of care as directed by the Registered Nurse.
- Communicate with the patients, team members and management in an accurate and timely manner.
- Apply critical thinking skills and consider alternatives in the delivery of patient care.
- Develop and maintain human care relationships and integrate the influence of the human experience of health, illness and/or healing.
- Manage self and resources effectively.
- Apply leadership skills appropriately.
- Incorporate teaching in the delivery of care and demonstrate competence in health promotion.
- Apply knowledge integration skills for the patient populations served within the Inpatient Care Unit.
This is a day shift position
- LPN degree from accredited school of nursing
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in Vermont
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- One (1) year of inpatient experience (preferred)