Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide. Our customers run some of the most complex networks in the world and include Fortune 500 telecommunications companies and enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices in the UK and Latin America and we are growing fast!
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the management of the late-stage sales process, sales pipeline, sales forecast, and deal desk operations. Itential’s sales operation is very driven by systems (primarily Salesforce) and processes. Your job will be work with Sales Management and the RevOps team to create management strategies for ensuring the sales team and the sales process are performing at their maximum potential.
The most important success factors for this role are (1) an ability to learn a wide variety of business and technical concepts and (2) a strong attention to detail in how you communicate and organize the projects that you work on. In this role, you will need to become an expert user of Salesforce and become knowledgeable of the data models that describe customers, sales opportunities, products, contracts, quotes, etc. You will regularly work with data in different formats and with different tools, and you will work directly with both technical team members that configure and customize the various systems that we use to manage the business. Additionally, you will become an expert in our sales process and the various business processes that surround it, and you will build process diagrams and collaborate with a wide variety of people to develop management and QA strategies to oversee these processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the standard sales management cadences (meetings), to support and report on the sales management process.
- Own and operate the “deal desk” – which are the collection of systems and processes that Itential uses to quote, contract, book, report and renew our deals with customers.
- Become an expert on Itential’s B2B sales process and the metrics that support it
- Become an expert on Itential’s product licensing and pricing model
- Work with RevOps team members to design, implement and monitor key sales Pod/Rep/SDR performance metrics and share insights via meaningful dashboards that allow information to be consumed easily
- Work with the Customer Success team to ensure that post-sale customer account management activities are documented, integrated into Salesforce (or other systems as appropriate) and have effective management plans to oversee them.
- Over time, become broadly knowledgeable about the various parts of our RevOps operation (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, BI/Analytics), and help the team brainstorm about strategies to improve or automate processes and build more robust ways to manage our business. The RevOps team is very cross functional and composed of different technical, business and SME team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant discipline
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce (as a user) is preferred
- Working knowledge of standard legal and financial documents (NDA, MSA, quotes, invoices, purchase orders)
- Functional awareness and ability to learn to use various enterprise software / systems (CRM, ERP, MarTech tools, product analytics, etc.)
- Ability to accurately document business processes, build operational models and design QA/QC programs for different business processes
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of technical and business expertise
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or commensurate experience
Location: Candidates in the Atlanta metro area are preferred, however remote applicants within the US will be considered.
Benefits and Perks
- Work with a lot of smart, enthusiastic people in a rapidly growing company
- A 401(k) plan with company match
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage and supplemental insurance
- A great work environment
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Find out more at www.itential.com
This is a direct hire position. No third parties, staffing agencies, or recruiting firms accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
Itential provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.