How we make our food matters — to human health, to our air, land, and water, to the climate and global economy. At PURIS, we are leading the plant-based food movement through our high-quality ingredients and innovation. If being a part of a culture that values Leadership and hard work interests you, continue reading!
The Director of Marketing, Content & PR is responsible for overseeing and driving all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive customer behavior. The individual is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement. The position is also responsible for Public Relations and works cross functionally with human resources, IT, customer service and sales to help define the brand story for best cohesion with our customers.
Director of Marketing, Content & PR is responsible for being the active publisher/journalist for the company leading development of content to drive new and current business.
The Director of Marketing, Content & PR must adhere to and embody the PURIS Core Values: Integrity, Leadership, Openness, Global Vision, Adaptability, and Partnership.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
PURIS & AcreMade
- Drive design and design production across both organizations, including managing vendors, briefing prioritizing projects, and delivering finished products on time and within budget
- Manage specialists/vendors responsible for community management, website upkeep, search engine marketing, and paid media
- Lead strategy and be accountable the execution of social media calendar, influencer marketing, digital marketing efforts
- Create sales support materials including sell sheets, product listings, and more
- Accountable for event execution, including logistics, calendars, licenses, and paperwork for trade shows, sampling events, grocery demos and more.
- Assist in launching/announcing key products/milestones including web copy, media outreach, etc.
- Expert in PURIS Brand Architecture and Brand Toolkit and leads creative discussion on content strategy
- Leads the PURIS Marketing Product Alignment Process for content developed by Marketing Content Developer and others
- Develops and documents the creative process, and/or manages creative vendors
- Leads the creative process from concept to execution
- Develops PURIS marketing strategy by segment, by channel and by product line including but not limited to paid, search, owned, social and earned media.
- Responsible for development of a Content Calendar
- Responsible for developing content for the Content Calendar when needed and supervising all collaborators to the process ensuring content stays on brand and strategy
- Responsible for developing content leveraged by PURIS Leadership Team for internal and external communication (Ghost Write)
- Connects PURIS to Influencers within and outside of PURIS’ primary market segments
- Researches and reports global, industry and consumer trends that PURIS should strategize against
- Researches, understands and reports PURIS primary competition and their marketing strategy and product attributes – Competitor Audits
- Generates ideas for product development, innovations and sales opportunities for PURIS Commercial Team
- Project manages prospect and current customer pitches, discovery calls, and/or innovation meetings
- Participates and builds high performing content teams within PURIS budget scope who can bring to life world class stories
- Coaches and teaches PURIS sales team how to utilize content to throughout the sales process
- Coaches and teaches PURIS sales team on story telling
- Other Projects and assignments as needed
Experience and Education
- Education: Bachelors
- Years of Experience 8+
- Certifications NA
- Travel Requirements 10% or less
PURIS brings growers, makers, and eaters together to feed the growing plant-based revolution. We are reimagining what it means to be environmental stewards at every step in the food journey from seed to shelf.
Join the MOST INNOVATIVE FOOD COMPANY OF 2021 named by Fast Company Magazine!
Innovation is in the PURIS DNA. Since 1985, our company’s focus has been feeding people, and as luck would have it, the path to nourishing people mirrors the path to nourishing the planet, itself. And what began as a mission to breed more resilient crops has blossomed into something much greater -- a company taking leaps forward in regenerative agriculture, state of the art manufacturing processes, food security, and global supply chain transparency.
Check out our website (www.puris.com) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
PURIS is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The hiring process for successful candidates includes successfully completing a team interview, background check, pre-employment physical, and negative drug screen. We E-verify all new hires.