At PURIS, we are at the forefront of the plant-based food movement, dedicated to the health of our planet and its inhabitants through our high-quality ingredients and innovation. We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team and help bridge the gap between marketing and sales.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for attracting, qualifying, and transferring all inbound contacts brought in through PURIS' online and offline efforts, ensuring that all marketing-qualified leads are reviewed and nurtured. The role will be evaluated on company topline revenue, converted leads, and median deal size.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to identify where and how PURIS can bring value to conversations early in the customer discovery process, and the sales acumen to nurture a lead from "brand unaware" to "intent-to-buy." In addition to bringing higher-converting leads through the sales funnel, the representative will also provide valuable "voice of customer" feedback to the marketing team to fill in any gaps in PURIS' strategies.
- Growing PURIS pipeline with more highly qualified and more likely-to-convert leads
- Building expert positioning, deepening client interest, and establishing relationships
- Providing a premium experience to customers from their first interaction onward
- Driving pace at the top of the PURIS sales funnel
- Identifying new tactical content opportunities for Sales in unison with Marketing Team
- Reclassifying or relabeling lead opportunities from the pipeline
- Partnering with PURIS Sales Executive to enable smooth account transfer from prospect to customer
- Providing sales support, prospecting deliverables, and weekly lead reporting
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience
Skills and Capabilities:
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Organizational skills, including filing and sorting
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data interpretation
- Customer service skills
Willingness to travel (10% or less) to PURIS manufacturing sites and co-manufacturers
PURIS is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The hiring process for successful candidates includes successfully completing a team interview, background check, pre-employment physical, and negative drug screen. We E-verify all new hires.