We are currently seeking a full-time, on-site Director of Finance/Controller for our newly renovated Sheraton hotel. Join a highly motivated team that deeply cares about team work!
Hotel experience is strongly preferred.
Benefits to enjoy immediately:
Marriott hotel discounts, flexible on-site schedule, free parking on property, daily meals provided, health insurance after 30 days!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervise two direct reports in the financial department, which includes, accounts receivable, accounts payable, auditing, payroll, general accounting, and cashiers.
· Plan and implement financial procedures and systems. Participate in the Executive Committee, including sharing and communicating knowledge and by attending weekly or monthly meetings.
· Prepare financial analysis of hotel operations.
· Prepare reports outlining hotel’s financial position in areas of income, expense, and earnings based on past, present, and future operations.
· Direct preparation of budgets and financial forecasts to include annual hotel budget.
· Prepare governmental reports and handle all inquiries from governmental agencies, including the Internal Revenue Service.
· Maintain file of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
· Develop short- and long-term financial plans for the hotel that support overall StepStone objectives.
· Monitor the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of monthly financial reports.
· Conduct bi-weekly payroll for the property using Paylocity. Ability to complete day to day accounting tasks.
· Must have a comprehensive knowledge of hotel departments and functions.
· Knowledge in M3, Profitsword & Lightspeed PMS.
· Must have exceptional mathematical and computer skills.
· Must be proficient with Excel.
· College education and relevant training and experience required.
If interested, please submit an application on our website: