Itential is looking for an Event Coordinator to join our world-class marketing team focused on owning and managing all internal and external events. You will be an integral part of our team and company by being the go-to person for all things events and logistics, ensuring every detail is taken care of.
Itential’s mission is to deliver industry-leading and innovative automation products that empower organizations around the globe to modernize their network infrastructure. At the core of our success is our people, our community of unique individuals, and the culture we embody. We move fast and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers. By joining Itential, you are a part of a wildly diverse community made up of the brightest minds in the industry. Yet, despite our differences, we all share common values and goals. These values include a commitment to maintaining a healthy and productive work environment, promoting a culture of learning and continual growth, relentless curiosity for solving hard problems and never letting anyone tell us that a goal is out of reach.
We serve some of the largest enterprise, public sector, and telecommunications companies around the world and we're proud to be named to the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies three years in a row. Learn more about life at Itential here.
As the ideal Event Coordinator candidate, you have a positive and energetic personality, you are a strong communicator, and you have a confident and professional demeanor. You are a highly self-motivated, accountable, proactive, and detail-oriented person who can manage multiple concurrent projects with fast-moving schedules and multiple stakeholders.
You have demonstrated effective time management, the ability to juggle multiple projects with concurrent deadlines and communicate proactively with both internal and external partners and you also enjoy working with like-minded teammates who maintain a standard of excellence.
About the Role
As Itential’s Event Coordinator, you will own and manage all internal and external events. This includes being responsible for planning, coordinating, executing, and managing all pre-show, on-site, and post-show tasks that supports Itential’s participation in industry trade shows/events (both in-person and virtual) as well as internal office / corporate events.
This position reports to the Marketing Director, who expects you to be an integral part of our team and company by being the go-to person for all things events and logistics, ensuring every detail is taken care of.
What You Get to Do in this Role
As the go-to for all events and logistics, you will:
- Own internal communication of upcoming events, key deadlines, and general status updates.
- Produce detailed event documents, outlining all activities and distribute to internal employees attending.
- Oversee and update the company-wide event calendar and project plans in Asana.
- Manage external vendors, as well as coordinate with internal stakeholders.
- Manage internal and external communications between vendors, clients, and all internal departments regarding industry trade shows and company events.
- Own internal Committee Week run of show logistics, in office logistics, weekly meeting notes, and any other organizational support needed.
- Conduct all pre- and post-event shipping.
- Maintain and manage internal SWAG in conjunction with external partner.
- Support Career Fair presence with ownership of run of show logistics, vendor communications, resume collection, and more.
- Schedule travel arrangements including hotels, conference registrations, dinner reservations and other related travel preparations.
- Manage internal meetings and events such as Quarterly All Hands meetings, Lunch and Learns, Happy Hours, and more including arranging invitations, agendas, calendar invites, reservations, food and drink menus, and run of show logistics.
- Manage our Atlanta office, which requires ensuring the kitchen is stocked, events run smooth and are cleaned up after, supplies are stocked, etc.
To Be Successful in the Role you Have:
- 2+ years of event experience, B2B (business to business) preferred.
- Strong experience in event logistics and planning.
- High-level thinker who also has an appetite for keeping track of details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Standout problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and skilled at ensuring deadlines are met.
- Natural collaborator who works well at a cross functional level.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with an eagerness to make an impact.
- Biased toward action.
- Microsoft office suite.
- Virtual meeting software such as Webex and Zoom.
- Internal communication tools such as Slack, emails, etc.
- Project management tools such as Asana and Box.
- Calendar management tools such as Outlook, Calendly, etc.
Location: Atlanta, GA