Who We Are
Bakkt is a trusted digital asset platform that enables consumers to buy, sell, store, send and spend digital assets. Bakkt’s platform, is available through the Bakkt App and to partners through the Bakkt platform. Bakkt was founded in 2018 with a unifying vision: to connect the digital economy. We power commerce by enabling consumers, businesses and institutions to unlock value from digital assets.
Digital assets – which include cryptocurrency, loyalty and rewards points, gift cards, in-game assets, and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are unique digital assets that are not interchangeable – comprise a growing $1.6 trillion marketplace. We are unlocking new ways to participate in the digital economy for consumers, businesses, and financial institutions. We accomplish this by expanding access to and improving liquidity for digital assets.
Since our inception, we have hit a number of milestones, working behind the scenes to build a platform worthy of our vision – lowering barriers of entry into cryptocurrency, launching partnerships with some of the world’s premier brands and adding value to consumers’ digital assets by making their rewards and loyalty programs more compelling.
Bakkt acts as a profound bridge connecting the digital ecosystem and sitting at the intersection of crypto, loyalty and payments. Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets – from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers – in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all of these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
The incumbent in this position as the company’s Operations Support Engineer will be responsible for Office 365 and SharePoint administration; providing End-user support and training for hardware and software and collaborating with the IT Manager to ensure operational security, Maintenance and Governance.
Office 365 and SharePoint administration
- Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Maintenance/sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
- Maintenance, and sustainment of additional complementary functionality for customer sub sites, lists, libraries, and content
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure
- Troubleshoot Exchange related issues when alerted by monitoring software
General IT: End-user support and training for hardware and software
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Zoom, OneNote, Outlook etc)
- Providing end-user support for all PC based hardware, applications, and services
- New user setup and orientation including installing and configuring workstations, software, telephone services, network printing, etc.
- Maintain and provide support for all IT infrastructure
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot OS, network, and storage related issues
Operational Security, Maintenance and Governance
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings
- Experience administering O365, Exchange, Active Directory and SharePoint environment
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support
- General knowledge of networking
- 5 years of IT experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law. Must successfully pass a post-offer background check and drug screen.