Itential is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success Team. This candidate will be an experienced professional with expertise in building client relationships and understanding technical needs to foster strong platform adoption.
The ideal candidate is one who has experience with network or automation technologies, passionate about solving customer needs, strong communications skills, and discernment to set customer expectations for solidifying customer retention. Additionally, this candidate should have the ability to learn new technologies and communicate those concepts to customers with varying degrees of technical expertise. As the voice of the customer, you will also work closely with the Customer Success team, Sales team, Professional Services Team, Product team and Development teams in promoting a Customer Centric culture within Itential.
- Primary point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle, developing relationships with key stakeholders and maintaining a focus on driving business value from onboarding through renewal.
- Shepherd goals for platform usage and proactively work with customers and Itential staff when usage, versioning, or other issues threaten the health of the relationship.
- Utilize tooling (SalesForce, JIRA, etc.) to track key account data, opportunities, and for logging calls and relevant notes.
- Facilitate customer training sessions as part of onboarding and ongoing product adoption.
- Act as a communications liaison between Product Support, Professional Services, Development, Product Management, and Customers.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of the Customers’ business needs and helping them achieve their objectives using Itential solutions.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of Itential solutions (high level).
- Provide customers with information and assistance regarding product updates and new features.
- Experience working with promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Networking, Software, or Automation Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Strong time management, accountability, and personal organization are essential
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products and services
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); SalesForce, JIRA, and Confluence experience is a plus
- Passion for learning new technology and evangelizing to others
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years in a Customer Facing role in a Network or Software company
- Experience in a Software Development Environment or a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.