Are you looking for?
- Time back in your day
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Fun working environment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Growth & development
Some people are born to help others and in the insurance industry, there is no shortage of people who need our help! We’re currently looking for an Associate Account Manager, Personal Insurance who will work with our Sales Executives and Account Managers to provide exceptional service to our clients. This is an excellent role for anyone who is looking to get their insurance career started!
What’s the work like?
- Assist department team members with general service needs, including but not limited to, processing evidence of coverage, auto ID cards, ordering endorsements, entering applications, assembling policy books, pulling and checking policy forms for accuracy, and limited policy checking
- Provide administrative support to staff and clients including answering phones, greeting visitors, processing mail, scheduling meetings, managing office supply inventory, photocopying and creating documents, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, or other similar correspondence
- Maintain the electronic account file and fully incorporate the capabilities of the agency management system into daily workflow
- Follow agency and department procedures as outlined by management
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained in the collection, maintenance, and dissemination of highly sensitive information, including Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Maintain, develop, and pursue technical knowledge through newsletters, bulletins, seminars, trade publications or other educational opportunities
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance
- Any other special projects and duties as assigned
Okay, so what’s in it for me?
While we expect a lot from our employees at FNIC, we also provide a lot in return.
- Competitive Pay: We strive to pay our employees a competitive market compensation
- Benefits: You’re covered: health, dental, vision, HSA with employer contributions, 401k, employer-paid short-term & long-term disability, life insurance
- Dress: Dress for your day – bring your whole self to work so you can be as comfortable at work as you are in your personal life.
- Flexibility: Time back in your day? We got you. A 37.5 work week as well as PTO starting at 3 weeks/year.
- Wellness: Mental health support and resources are available through our free EAP program. You can also stretch away the stress 24/7 by participating in workout classes (available to remote employees too!) or accessing our Omaha in-office gym.
- Education: Like to go back to school? Learn something new? We’ll provide tuition reimbursement to support you in your goals.
- Fun working environment: Who likes a boring working environment? No one. We have plenty of fun with frequent company outings, food days, and fun competitions to name a few!
What do I need to know?
You have to have…
- High school diploma or equivalent
- valid Driver’s License
- ability to obtain required formal insurance education (e.g., INS, AAI, and/or Resident Property and Casualty Agent’s license)
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong organizational skills
- high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), and all other agency automation software
- proficiency in office equipment such as a computer, calculator, copier, phone and fax machine
- proficiency in word processing skills
- strong respect for confidentiality
- regular and consistent attendance
- ability to observe safety and security procedures and use equipment and materials properly
- ability to conform with and abide by all workplace policies, work procedures, and instructions
- ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with company employees and external contacts