At Baden Sports we believe that in Play, we find that rare convergence of body, mind, and spirit. Play connects us to our family, our communities, and our friends and in it, we find purpose and learn the meaning of sacrifice, teamwork, and perseverance. It is our Mission to create products that athletes love, inspiring play in all that we do. Our team thrives on this mission and pursues it through passion, creativity, and innovation.
Located in Kent, Washington, Baden Sports has a 40-year history of building world-class sporting goods. Come join us as we continue to build the team of the future.
About this role: Office Administrator
Baden is looking for the perfect person to handle office administration at our Kent, WA headquarters. This role will include overseeing all aspects of day-to-day office management including greeting guests, managing our main office phone system and providing customer service for our ecommerce business. This person loves engaging with people and helping them to have the best possible experience with Baden Sports, whether they are employees, customers, or suppliers. This person is a great communicator, extremely organized, and embodies our “One Team Winning Together” philosophy in all that they do.
General office administration including the following:
- Greeting guests at our front desk
- Coordinating office supplies and vendor management
- Managing our main office phone system
Customer service responsibilities such as:
- Order entry
- Inventory uploads
- Order tracking and resolution
This role is full-time onsite at Baden’s headquarters in Kent, Washington. Baden offers a casual work atmosphere for passionate people. We offer health, dental, 401K matching, product discounts, a batting cage, and an enthusiasm for being involved in sports in all forms.
- You are entrepreneurial and working in a fast-paced business environment excites you
- You are detail and process oriented
- You adapt well and encourage positive change
- You handle confrontational situations effectively and respectfully
- You are motivated by purpose and being part of a team
- You are collaborative and recognize that we win and lose as a team
- You are a problem solver and always look for a better way
- You are passionate about Baden’s vision, mission and values
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in a related field
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and strong communications skills
- A passion for and experience in American team sports is a big plus
- Proficient in standard business computer applications (e.g. MS Office, CRM, ERP systems)
- Must have strong creative thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Customer focused