The Client Services Manager serves as a strategic partner, responsible for leading and managing all aspects of servicing and retaining clients. The Client Services Manager is ultimately accountable for ensuring client profitability, consistent client satisfaction, and building and maintaining solid business relationships. As the primary contact, this role is responsible for achieving appropriate service levels, meeting client deliverables and timelines, identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner, and achieving client satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the client relationship. The Client Services Manager provides consultative support providing recommendations for improvement and adding new products and services.
Essential Job Functions
- Serves as the key client liaison for service and operational support.
- Ensures consistent client satisfaction by collaborating with multiple departments and with clients to maintain appropriate service levels, identify and resolve issues, and to ensure day-to-day processes function flawlessly.
- Develop and implement account-specific strategies designed to meet/exceed revenue and profit expectations.
- Completes special projects such as leading workgroups, overseeing projects, leading client implementations, executing up-sell plans, and mentoring/training staff.
- Adheres to procedural and quality standards, including thorough and accurate documentation, protocols, and analysis and will use experience, judgment, business and systems knowledge, and technical skills to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ensures appropriate levels of service and operational support to assigned clients by understanding and championing client requirements throughout the organization.
- Ensures that high levels of service contribute to client contract renewal and lead the renegotiation and renewal process.
- Proactively maintains and improves upon service performance levels and works across the organization to expeditiously resolve issues, escalate service recovery efforts, provide timely feedback both internally and externally, raise client (transferees) satisfaction levels, and ensure that service gaps and lessons learned are incorporated into the client performance and planning strategy processes.
- Leads operational initiatives in support of client business objectives, including project management support by providing regular updates to clients, providing appropriate levels of communication between client and TRC staff, interpreting and providing context for client requests, and ensures execution of appropriate review and approval by the client.
- Leverages our internal customer relationship management (CRM) tools for documenting all client contacts and deliverables-requiring follow-up and will measure service levels by including appropriate and accurate documentation of client information, issues, projects, and requests.
- Utilizes planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills to ensure timely deliverables and high levels of quality.
- Actively support other members of the core client team and members of the extended team, successfully supporting client needs, delivering flawless fundamentals, and promptly responding to service failures, issue resolution and escalation as appropriate.
- Provides appropriate back up coverage for clients during holidays, vacations, weekends, and other times and will maintain commitment to operational goals in the face of obstacles.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to gain and stay up to date with industry best practices.
- Build relationship with clients, gaining an understanding of their business objectives, budgets, culture, etc.
- Based on the individual client’s needs and industry best practices, present recommendations for improvement, and opportunities to add new products and services.
- Conduct ongoing client reviews (quarterly, annually, etc.) in a professional and consultative manner; providing strategic and meaningful information to the client
- Prepare and present client reporting (monthly, quarterly, and annually), analyze data and clearly present findings.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure accurate and timely invoices, and to resolve billing and payment issues that may arise.
Other duties as assigned
Educational, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field plus a minimum of 5 years of relocation or account management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CRP and GMS certification strongly preferred
- Real estate license strongly preferred
- Strong computer and analytic skills, including experience creating and delivering client presentations using MS Office programs
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion and consulting skills
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business processes
- Good decision making skills, including expert problem solving skills, problem analysis and discernment under pressure
- Excellent planning, organizing, prioritizing, negotiating, team building, and leadership capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to positively interact with clients at all level of their organization
- Demonstrated accountability for achieving service commitments and ability to deliver results under tight timelines
- Comprehensive understanding of contracts, negotiation techniques and value-added propositions
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
This position is considered light duty with frequent phone and computer use.