Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking an Inside Sales Engineer!
Buckeye Power Sales has been providing on site power solutions for businesses, contractors, engineers, municipalities and homeowners since 1947, which makes us the oldest Kohler generator distributor in the country. We are also a distributor of Siemens Energy engines and generators for a wide range of power generation applications such as combined heat and power, waste to power, prime, and continuous. From power generation to light construction to grounds care – we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus is being offered for the right candidate!
*$500 after 30-days of employment, $500 after 90-days of employment*
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Our Inside Sales Engineers are responsible for:
- Specification and blueprint review
- New Product Quotes
- CRM Management
- Processing adherence for pre-sale customer relations
- Interacting with both internal and external customers as part of the foundation to our sales group
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for the Inside Sales Engineer including:
- Competitive pay with Commission
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteering)
To Find More Reasons You Want to Work for Us at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: youtube.com/buckeyepowersales
- Facebook: facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: twitter.com/buckeyepowersls
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
Inside Sales Engineer Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction, or Technical Field required
- Past project management or estimating experience with a licensed electrical contractor will be strongly considered
- Ability to read and interpret electrical blueprints
- Proven excellence in delivering outstanding customer-service
- Knowledge of Switchgear a plus
- Self-starter, self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail