Vice President – Sales
Customer Success, Product, and Operations Departments
Mission & Vision
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle sellers of every type and size.
The Regional Sales Manager is an essential role at Impel that reports directly to the VP of Sales. This role will serve as a primary contact for customers and be part of a fast-paced, expanding team. This position includes a competitive base salary, with unlimited variable compensation.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Respond to and create inbound web leads and perform initial discovery
- Sell and schedule web demo appointments
- Perform online demonstrations of complex software solutions
- Dynamically handle and overcome objections
- Perform persistent follow-up
- Make outbound calls to generate additional interest
- The ideal candidate is an extremely motivated, self-starter eager to always learn and improve
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity as a representative of the Impel brand
- Demonstrated track record of success in a Sales Manager role is a major plus
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
- Maintains confidentiality of work-related issues, records, and company information.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity, and inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating change
- Frequent overnight travel is required, often up to several hours of driving per day
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
The ideal Regional Sales Manager will have 3-5 years of prior experience in a Sales Manager role. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite, a positive customer-first mindset, technically savvy, and Bilingual a plus. Strong communication and negotiation skills with a strong ability to build relationships with employees and vendors.