About USA Volleyball
Would you like to work in the Olympic movement with one of the most successful organizations serving one of the fastest growing and exciting sports in the world? USA Volleyball (USAV) is the national governing body for beach, indoor, sitting, snow, and para-beach volleyball in the United States with over 400,000 members, responsible for selecting the Olympic and Paralympic volleyball teams. USA Volleyball also supports a network of regional associations, youth and junior programs, national championships, coaching and officials training, grassroots development, and the SafeSport initiative. Visit www.usavolleyball.org for more.
USAV is an equal opportunity employer committed to increasing the diversity of its community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, or sexual orientation in our programs and activities or our employment practices. To learn more about USAV’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, please visit our DEI page at: https://www.teamusa.org/usa-volleyball/dei.
As an Assistant Curriculum Designer, you will have the opportunity to join the USAV Education Services team in a regular, part-time capacity (20 hours per week). In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the development of modular templates, creating engaging graphics and video content, sourcing resources, and developing in-person workshop lesson plans. You will also be expected to work collaboratively with team members across departments to ensure the success of our education programs. While this position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, remote work will be considered. Please note that additional hours may be required, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Assist with the construction of multi-media modules within the USA Volleyball learning management system.
- Proofread submissions from content authors.
- Create scripts and templates for module production.
- Support the sourcing, and editing of photos, videos and graphics for module creation.
- Coordinate with the Curriculum Designer on the development of in-person workshop lesson plans.
- Update and maintain content and modules on the learning management system (LMS).
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Ability to gather information, interpret, and present in a collaborative and clear format such as storyboarding scripts for module production.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, and Articulate Storyline/360.
- Strong organizational, written, and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to successfully pass a USAV background screening (prior to hire date).
- Must successfully complete SafeSport training within two weeks of hire date and remain current.
Salary: $15 - $18/hr.
Benefits: are provided as permitted by law and include but are not limited to the following:
- Pro-rated holidays
- Ability to contribute to 403B retirement plan
- Robust EAP
- Benefits may be modified or discontinued from time to time at the company’s discretion as permitted by law.
Applications accepted online only. Phone calls not accepted. Applications must be received by no later than Monday, January 23, 2023. Please ensure your cover letter addresses your interest in USAV and the position.