Software Product Manager – Post-Acute
Greenwood Village, CO
In 2023, three of the leading companies in senior living software — Enquire, Glennis, and Sherpa — united to form Aline.
Leveraging the unique strengths and areas of expertise of each company, Aline’s sole purpose is to help guide senior living onto an accelerative path — one that elevates the operator and resident experience while driving higher returns for owners and investors.
We know efficiency is among the highest priorities for operators everywhere right now. And we’re dedicated to helping senior living communities make the absolute best of the resources available to them.
That means enabling:
- Clarity instead of guesswork.
- Speed instead of however-long-it-takes.
- Connection instead of piecemeal solutions.
Senior living management can be complex and challenging, which is why we’ve made it our mission to simplify it.
Our team embraces a supportive and innovative culture to continuously deliver the most user-friendly experience for our clients and provide a full hands-on approach to meet client needs and expectations. We thrive on inter-departmental collaboration, and we are looking for someone that is driven, detail-oriented, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
The Software Product Manager – Post-Acute provides the organization with product and project management, client coordination, and subject matter expertise. The individual is involved in the full product life cycle, assisting in development of comprehensive roadmaps to include both short- and long-term goals and milestones. This individual identifies and coordinates with development teams, vendor resources and clients to lead daily activities of the product team and monitor and encourage completion of milestones within specific budgets and schedules, aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Work within an Agile team environment; attend and actively engage in all scrum team ceremonies (i.e. daily stand ups and sprint grooming, planning, and retrospectives).
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentoring to the product team members.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Represent the development team in front of stakeholders, customers, and/or users.
- Manage product resources, scope, and budget.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Serve as an ambassador for the product and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in software product and/or project management.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience as a Product Owner on an Agile team.
- Minimum of five (5) years working in the post-acute industry or having an equivalent education.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) certification a plus.
- Experience defining a product roadmap.
- Experience with management of stakeholders and their expectations.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to develop, coach, motivate, and mentor.
- Strong project management, process, problem-solving, organizational/business planning, leadership, learning and development, and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of IT applications and software development.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 3 years as a Product Manager working on related software post-acute technology.
- Deep understanding of healthcare workflows
- Knowledge of post-acute, product management and integrations with software platforms
- Experience building integration with mobile apps
- Demonstrated examples of successfully enhancing and launching new products to a large customer base.
- Experience working with Senior management to align strategies and solutions
- Demonstrate executive presence, ability to interact with senior leadership, and adapt style as needed for technical or non-technical audiences.
- Enthusiastic; a high-energy individual that is self-motivated, people-oriented, and demonstrates excellent listening skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for technologies and continuous systems improvement.
About joining our team:
This is a full-time internal position here at Aline. We offer competitive benefits including but not limited to: Medical, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability, life Insurance, 401k, FSA, unlimited paid time off, and paid holidays. The salary range for this position is $100,000 - $125,000.
Note: All duties and responsibilities listed are considered to be essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Marginal functions of the position (those that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties) have not been included. However, the omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.