Job Summary: The account executive role is a key role in producing new sales and growing brand awareness for Carrier Access Inc., and selling our full portfolio of products, services, and solutions within a defined territory. This role targets mostly new logo acquisition and development through well-supported sales and prospecting motions.
· Desk-based prospecting, selling and account management into assigned customers, meeting assigned monthly sales quotas. Proactively solve sales challenges and customer obstacles.
· Prospect and qualify through calls, emails, social media, internal marketing campaigns, call blitzes, follow up, etc.
· Deliver a strong value proposition during consultative and transactional selling approaches that maximize sales revenue.
· Effectively navigate company systems and tools to provide customers with timely quotes, follow up.
· Prepare agendas for every customer call, conduct strong customer meetings and identify opportunities from every sales call.
· Engage internal resources and support personnel to provide an exceptional client experience.
· Leverage broader sales resources to drive high impact opportunities.
· Work with urgency through all aspects of the sales cycle through closing.
· Maintain updated sales stages and accurate notes in CRM. Create and maintain account plans as required.
· Provide activity reports as required. Forecast and commit monthly sales volume accurately.
· Attend assigned meeting and participate in all company training requirements.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Four years of sales experience
· Proven experience selling Carrier products and solutions
· Advanced sales experience in Telecom/Carrier solution selling role preferred
· Experience developing new accounts and opening new sales territories is a plus
Required skills and abilities:
· Ability to conduct an efficient sales call or web-conference
· Prepared, organized, and planned approach to daily business pursuits
· Persuasive selling skills and prospecting skills – cold calling, e-mail, social media, messaging, etc.
· Effective relationship building
· Positive, effective communicator
· Team player and coachable
· Works well when presented with challenges
· Proficiency in CRM