We're looking for a detail-oriented team member who likes a fast-paced work environment. If that sounds like you, we're off to a great start! We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our plant operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
PURIS offers competitive wages and benefits start 1st of the month following hire date and includes 100% paid life and disability insurance. We offer affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, a generous PTO package and 401K with company match. We offer a safe work environment and COVID-19 safety protocols are followed.
The Office Coordinator must adhere to and embody the PURIS Core Values: Integrity, Leadership, Openness, Global Vision, Adaptability, and Partnership.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Support Plant Manager in screening applications and setting up interviews
- Assist with pre-employment drug screens scheduling for new hires
- Keep accurate files of all paperwork in the plant
- Create, complete and file accurate records for quality and shipping documents
- Track, count, and ensure inventory is 100% accurate
- Weigh-in all inbound & outbound loads
- Support site product traceability program
- Be the sites first point of contact for guests & visitors
- Order office and plant supplies as needed
- Support sending of samples through proper channels
- Track supply costs and work for cost improvement
- Track safety and employee trainings
- Keep employee files accurate and confidential
- Assist employees with new hire and/or other personnel documents
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 1 year working in an office environment
- Computer and typing experience
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Effective communicator and via phone, email, and in-person
- Must possess a high level of organizational skills
Skills and Capabilities:
- Work effectively in teams as well as individually
- Multi-task and have a great attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality in daily operations
- Juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
PURIS brings growers, makers, and eaters together to feed the growing plant-based revolution. We are reimagining what it means to be environmental stewards at every step in the food journey from seed to shelf.
Join the MOST INNOVATIVE FOOD COMPANY OF 2021 named by Fast Company Magazine!
Innovation is in the PURIS DNA. Since 1985, our company’s focus has been feeding people, and as luck would have it, the path to nourishing people mirrors the path to nourishing the planet, itself. And what began as a mission to breed more resilient crops has blossomed into something much greater -- a company taking leaps forward in regenerative agriculture, state of the art manufacturing processes, food security, and global supply chain transparency.
Check out our website (www.puris.com) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
PURIS is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The hiring process for successful candidates includes successfully completing a team interview, background check, pre-employment physical, and negative drug screen. We E-verify all new hires.