BRINGING OUR CLIENTS’ VISION TO LIFE: ON-TIME AND ON-BUDGET.
What you’ll do:
Function as onsite supervisor of all division tradesmen. Job site could be in any one of the 50 United States.
Ongoing communication is a cornerstone of how we work. Our on-site superintendents and construction managers work with our clients’ municipalities, sub-contractors, vendors and team to keep things running smoothly, on-time and on-budget. We do our best so our clients can focus on what they do best - running their business.
- Responsible for all jobsite safety. Works closely with VP of Safety to ensure a safe working environment for everyone.
- Keeps jobsite in compliance with OSHA regulations, including postings, fire extinguishers, safety manuals, and SDS log.
- Collects SDS sheets from contractors.
- Sets up temporary power to trailer, portable toilet, and water for trailer.
- Reviews and redlines plans prior to start of project.
- Reviews checklist to make sure contracts and COIs for subcontractors have been submitted.
- Creates RFIs and submits to architect.
- Verifies subcontractor extra work timesheets for accuracy.
- Schedules and coordinates sub-contractors.
- Monitors safety and logs findings.
- Enters daily reports in Procore.
- Monitors quality control and verifies that the work is being completed per plans and specifications.
- Creates two-week look-ahead schedules.
- Directs jobsite meetings with subcontractors.
- Schedules and meets with local inspection agencies and with outside agencies including DNR, state, DOT, et al.
- Works with Project Manager to coordinate overall project schedule.
- Works closely with owners and owners' representatives.
- Reviews shop drawings.
- Pre-punches project to minimize the number of punchlist items to be reviewed by owner.
- Documents final punch list with Project Manager on Procore. Coordinates with subcontractors to complete punch list in a timely fashion.
- Works with Project Coordinator to get O&M manuals and final reconciliation forms from subcontractors.
- Assists with call backs and warranty items.
- Reviews field test results.
- Fills out weekly time and expense sheets.
- Responsible for keeping jobsite clean and orderly.
- Brings job in on schedule and within budget at the highest quality possible.
- Takes meeting minutes.
- Keeps weather log updated.
- Takes progress photos of project.
- Reviews contracts, and change orders and has a clear understanding of each subcontractor’s scope.
- Reviews all addendums, and construction bulletins and makes sure that the jobsite has a current set of drawings and specifications.
What we look for
Eight to ten years construction supervisory experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. We look for great communicators who can lead others to get the job done. Driver’s License also needed.
About La Macchia Group
La Macchia Group is a trusted design/build firm servicing banks and credit unions. As a nationally recognized powerhouse in the financial services industry, our nationwide clients have access to unparalleled market analysis and strategic planning services, informing what the next steps should be in their journey to growth. But it doesn’t stop there. Our award-winning branding services and unique designs coupled with one-of-a-kind technology integration and content solutions optimize any space, giving it the 360° touch our financial partners need.
Our capable, experienced team provides thorough due diligence, strategic site selection, compelling design, and rigorous project management for our clients. We create an experiential brand-centered facility tailored to our client’s specific needs and expectations. And we have fun while doing it.
Many have tried, but no other firm has been able to replicate our approach, our results, or our enduring industry partnerships.