La Macchia Group is a consultative, design-build construction company that proudly serves the financial institution industry, banks & credit unions. As our clients' partner, we plan (research and real estate), brand, design, build and evolve, both physically and digitally. We are the 360° partner for financial institutions. We've got our partners covered.
Seeking a self-sufficient, highly motivated, goal-oriented, persistent and experienced Inside Sales professional. Knowledge or experience in the Banking Industry is helpful.
Actively generate and engage leads through LinkedIn messages, and a variety of other social media as well as emails, and conference and trade show warm leads with the goal of setting appointments for Outside Sales to successfully close. The role is primarily remote or in our MKE office. Very occasional travel to trade shows or sales meetings or events may be needed.
Our Client Solutions Directors are Inside Sales Professionals that contribute in countless ways, including:
- Actively generate leads utilizing digital prospecting, networking as well as a suite of available tools and applications. Leverage professional internal marketing department resources to support your efforts.
- Identify decision-makers among targeted leads to initiate the sales conversations/process. Take a consultative approach with C-Level Executives while navigating multiple decision-makers.
- Maintain or exceed very reasonable monthly/quarterly targeted objectives of number of leads created, opportunities launched, progression of opportunities through our sales pipeline.
- Effectively and independently deliver the La Macchia Group vision & value proposition for the given solution to client’s challenges. Update CRM database (HubSpot) to reflect and support all aspects of lead development, progression and opportunities.
Qualifications and Keys to Success:
- Minimum of 2-3 years successful experience in an Inside Sales Role.
- Outstanding client relationship skills-set.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities; including prioritization, scheduling, and time management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Prior experience with our CRM tool, HubSpot, a plus. Knowledge of the Banking Industry helpful.
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently and successfully toward goals. Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient.